Accessibility statement for New Adventures
This accessibility statement applies to newadventures.org.uk. This website is run by NewcastleGateshead Initiative.
We’ve have made the website text as simple as possible to understand. AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
- Users should be able to:
- Access text alternatives for most non-text content
- Change the presentation of most content
- Navigate most of the site using only a keyboard
- Easily navigate, find content and determine where they are Use different input modalities beyond a keyboard
- Read and understand text content
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- A heading level is skipped.
- A select element does not have an associated label
- An alternative text is likely insufficient or contains extraneous information. Text appears to be a heading but is not a heading element.
- Adjacent links go to the same URL.
- A <noscript> element is present.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email: email@example.com
We’ll consider your request and get back to you as soon as we can.
If you cannot view the maps email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to provide directions.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: email@example.com
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
NewcastleGateshead Initiative is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
WCAG 2.1 AA
This website is partially compliant with this standard due to the following non-compliances:
1.4.3 - Some content has a low contrast ratio - Resolved when the accessibility toggle is in use
WCAG 2.1 AAA
This website is not compliant with this standard.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 9th November 2022 It was last reviewed on 11th October 2022.
This website was last tested on 9th November 2022. The test was carried out by Destination Core.